Saturday, October 19, 2013

AD

Atharintiki Dharedhi

So yes. 

Wasted my time and watched a Telugu movie instead of doing "productive" work. 

I should be blamed. 

Oh well. Thought I should translate a couple of lines of one of the songs in that movie (Atharintiki Dhaaredhi: What's the way to my aunt's place)

Veedu aaradgula bulletu
veedu dhairyam visirina rockettu.


This literally means this:

He's a 6 feet bullet,
He's a rocket thrown by bravery/courage. 

I find it so funny. Haha. It's a rocket. No, it's a bullet. No, it's Pawan Kalyan!! 

Read the rest of the lyrics here.  

The movie was okay. I wouldn't say spectacular. It's all about how he gets his aunt back home. I liked this song (Kiraaku). Brahmanandam's intro was insanely hilarious. 

I found the bit where he threw his money around to buy out the railway station a bit of a stretch. But hey, being someone who watches Rajnikanth movies, I have no right to complain. 








No comments: